Transform the physicality of your life and mentality
through the decades ahead
with 12 minute daily routinesBegin Today
Critical stabilizer muscles are strengthened to avoid costly falls.
By regaining flexibility we regain movement that has become difficult or painful
As we age our lack of muscle use leads to degeneration. Regain that strenth.
Don't allow unconscious aging to strip you of all you can be.
Claim your powerful future now.
Does This Sound Like You?
You're in your 40's, 50's or 60's.
You might have taken fitness seriously in your 20's and 30's but the programs you've always done have provided more injuries and requiring more recovery time than exercise time, or...
As a successful professional, you don't see how you can escape for an additional hour to the gym each day, or...
You see the retirement age around the corner but can't imagine stopping now.... but don't have the stamina to go much longer, or...
You are wondering whether your current regimen will, in fact, allow you to live well into those decades with the physical vitality to remain fully engaged and thriving.
Do you think about what you want your physical capacity to be at the age of 75 or 85?
Nice To Meet You...
Fitness & Aging Doesn't Have To Be Either/Or.....
It Can Be AND!
Let me ask you something...
In this list to the left, are there any qualities not important to you as you age?
Do you say "I don't care if I have strength as I age" or
"I don't care what happens to my flexibility as I age"?
If you look at this list and say...
It's all important to me!
Then what are you doing right now that is demanding more of those systems so you're continually growing them ALL?
You might say "Well, I run" ... "I lift" ... "I stretch".... and this is great because those things will continue to get better.
But unless you're pushing on ALL of the systems, you'll begin to introduce limitations in your life.
You need to address everything in order to have the highest possibility for quality of life and function as long as you can.
This Program Delivers...
- Unique approach to exercise that radically reduces time required while amplifying results
- Easy to understand, clearly stated training that teaches biomechanically proper movement
- 30 full body movements that strengthen and stretch every muscle and joint in the body
- Comprehensive exercises designed to gently and powerfully enhance every physical system
- Mental focus exercises that enhance calm, creativity and discipline
- Mindset Mastery mini course
- Eat Your Way To Wellness mini course
- Mobile app to take Fitness Presence anywhere
"With Fitness Presence, John has created a 10 minute workout with no equipment necessary that is a combination of yoga/stretching/isometrics which works just about every muscle. I have been doing it every day for the past few months and I have gotten stronger, more flexible and have improved my balance. I do the routine in the morning before work. The more I do the routine, the better/more intense the workout. It’s kind of hard to use my old excuse “I don’t have the time” or “I don’t feel like it” when it’s only 10 minutes, so, each morning I jump in and it’s really helped me start my day on the right foot…"
Attorney at Law
Is This Program For You?
This program can be used as a stand-alone, or accompany your current regime to incorporate every aspect of fitness. Everyone can benefit from this program.
- Successful entrepreneurs or executives who strive for performance in their lives
- Those who have always considered exercise a critical part of their lives but are struggling with increased pain from years of impact and injuries
- Go-getters that struggle with balance in all aspects of their lives (family, business, spiritual, physical, etc)
- People in their 40s, 50s and 60s who want to improve to optimal fitness and maintain capabilities for the decades ahead.
After this course you will have:
More body awareness
More resistance to Injury
Better cardiovascular & cardiorespiratory
Increased body leanness
Increased capabilities to keep up with kids/grandkids
More time freed up that has been sucked away from hours at the gym
This course will provide:
- Mindset Principles that are critical to the growth of our capabilities as we age
- Nutrition Principles that are easily adoptable that will make radical change to your overall body composition
- The foundational movements that make this program unique and effective
- A variety of 10-minute video routines that will guide you each day while you learn and understand the movements
- At the end of the program, you'll understand the principles behind the movements that will create an independence enabling you to do this anywhere at anytime.
There Are Options, But Should You Consider Them?
From HIIT, to weight training, to spin classes, there are plenty of options out there to suit your needs. Actually, it's really like an all-you-can-eat-buffet.
- Doesn't increase risk of overuse injury. In fact, it's quite the opposite - it can help heal as you accommodate your injuries
- Doesn't cost a monthly fee (most group programs start at $99/month)
- doesn't require any machines or gimmicky products (bikes, rowing machines, treadmills and mirrors cost upwards of several $1000!)
- can be done anywhere
- doesn't require a commute or being in a gym
- meets you where you are and with small, incremental change, pushes your ability
- doesn't just focus on one aspect of fitness like strength or cardio, but instead, addresses every aspect of fitness, which is why it's so efficient
- is a program you can do at any stage of life, whether you're 20 years old, or 80 years old. Are there professional body builders at 80? Yes. But remember, this isn't about building a body... it's about improving your physical capabilities so they are optimal as you age.
- increases your focus as you pay attention to everything that you're working on - including the breath
- is NOT the program if you want to lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks. You'll want to look elsewhere for that program.
So yes, there are options out there. But if you want a program that you can do in under 12-minutes that will help you not just reclaim your fitness but also maintain optimal capabilities for decades to come, there's no more encompassing program.Try It Now
"At 44 I decided to give this a try as my regular fitness program (preCovid was group classes) and mountain biking, surfing, skiing, whatever got me outside, was not helping my body stay agile. My muscles were over-developed and I knew I was dodging a real injury. I jumped on my SUP surf board for a first time in 3 years and was blown away by my balance. I didn't even know I was really progressing, it was subtle initially, but now I see it everywhere. I'm floored with my balance and know this little program just became a lifelong friend. I watched my father lose balance at the age of 70, and break his ankle. It changed his life forever and now 7 years later, he hobbles everywhere and the injury stole his capabilities. If I can do something now to lessen my odds of that happening, I'll gladly invest the time."